When Marc, Mariam, Matt, and I foundedMindPoint Group over 10 years ago, we had a pretty simple goal, and a decadelater our mission remains the same.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to become the trustedcybersecurity partner and advisor to each of our customers, while empoweringour employees to excel personally and professionally.
When we started out we brought a lot ofshared values to the table. Over the 10 years since then we’ve gone back tothem repeatedly to re-evaluate our understanding of them, to distill them, andto document them as the core values that are central to everything we do. Theyare the fundamental building blocks that define the kind of culture andenvironment in which we want to work.
We think about these things constantlybecause they are the catalyst to help us stay true to our mission statement. Theyare critically important because at the end of the day, this is all aboutpeople- whether we’re talking about our clients, employees, or partners. Puttingit simply: we want to build a company culture that we are proud of, wherepeople want to work because they feel valued, and where we are able to buildmeaningful and lasting partnerships/relationships with the clients we support.
Over the years, we have continued todevelop and foster amazing talent that has helped shape MindPoint Group for thebetter. Even though our organization continues to evolve, we have continued tostay true to our roots with MPG’s mission and core values.
Our core values and what they mean
- Trust and mutual respect: We understand that a diverse workforce is crucial for any business, including different thoughts and beliefs. We respect these differences in opinions treat one another with politeness and respect.
- Honesty: Even though this one is self-explanatory, it is one of the most important values for any company. Honesty is a two-way street at MindPoint Group. We expect our employees to be honest and transparent with our customers and with one another. In return, employees should expect transparency from leadership as well.
- Accountability: Everyone at MindPoint Group is accountable for his or her actions. This includes being accountable for your team, your customers, and your actions.
- Focus and direction: From the beginning, we’ve focused only on cybersecurity. It’s this focus and determination that we bring into every customer engagement.
- Innovation: We love to see our employees thinking outside of the box and coming up with new ways to solve the cybersecurity challenges of today. Read below to see how we invest in our employees and why we think it is an important part of innovation.
MindPoint Group is proud to supportorganizations working to strengthen our communities. Through the combinedefforts of our enthusiastic team member volunteers and corporate contributions,we strive to give back to the communities in which we operate by supportingnon-profit organizations that address community needs and issues.
One of the ways that MindPoint Grouphas given back to our community is through the annual sponsorship of communityoutreach events. All events are led byemployee volunteers with full sponsorship from the company. This approachallows us to support non-profit organizations that are important to ouremployees. MindPoint Group has supported outreach events for non-profitorganizations including:
- All American Day Charitable Trust
- AVON 39 Walk for Breast Cancer
- George Mason University’s Field Work with Syrian Refugees
- Race for Hope DC’s Fight Against Brain Tumors
- Ramsay Roadrunner Holiday Reading Program
- Ronald McDonald House of Washington DC
- The Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement Program
To date, MindPoint Group hascontributed thousands of dollars and substantial volunteer hours to communityoutreach. We’re dedicated to recognizing the amazing contributions ouremployees are making in the community and continue to encourage employees to giveback
Culture and Diversity
As a minority and woman-owned smallbusiness, we have worked hard to ensure that MindPoint Group is a place thatbrings together smart, talented information security professionals from diversebackgrounds. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and we aimto create a happy and safe environment where they feel empowered to do justthat!
At MindPoint Group, we strongly believein empowering our employees by encouraging their continued development, growth,and education. Our professional development program allows our employees togain a broad perspective on today’s security challenges and early insights intotomorrow’s threats, and it enables them to engineer innovative securitysolutions to meet these trials.
We foster professional growth byinvesting in our employees and offering access to the following benefits:
- MPG Cyber Security Research and Development Lab
- MPG Online University
- Training Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
We’re incredibly proud of MPG has beenand where we are headed. If you would like to join our team, check out our job openings!