Building and operating a SOC is a challenging, expensive process, and depending on the size of your organization and IT estate, the cost of your SOC can easily exceed the rest of your IT budget. Even if you already have the personnel and the technology required to build a SOC, doing so correctly requires skill and experience. Couple that with regulatory requirements, and this effort only becomes more difficult.
For Federal organizations that have already made this significant investment, one option is to work through the process required to deliver SOC-as-a-service to other government agencies. Doing so can help justify the enormous cost and also improve overall monitoring and incident response efforts. But getting here is challenging. You need MPG expertise to make it happen.
A partner with the experience you trust
That’s where our Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) solution comes in to bring your organization peace of mind. Whether you’re looking to build a state of the art in-house SOC or need a trusted external manager, MindPoint Group can help develop a SOC to fit your needs and meet your regulatory requirements. We’re the SOC experts. We’ve built them from the bottom up, operated them as a managed service, and have the privilege of engineering implementing, and managing the first available US Government SOCaaS offerings.
With MindPoint Group’s SOCaaS solution, we focus on providing our customers:
- Smooth onboarding process: Security should help your business, not impede your everyday operations. We provide the documentation and personnel you need to understand the pathway to SOCaaS.
- Tailored to your environment: We work with your teams to build new and modify existing SOC capabilities that meet operational and regulatory requirements for delivering SOCaaS.
- Industry-leading alerting and incident response: You’ll know when we know. Time is of the essence when threats emerge.
- Fully managed: We handle day-to-day operations and staffing.
- Continuous Monitoring Assessment
- High-value Asset Assessment
- Cybersecurity Architecture Review & Creation
- Penetration testing
- Incident Response
- Security Operations
- Phishing & Elections: 4 Ways to Protect Your Data During Election Season - October 5, 2020
- How to Protect Your SIM Card from Hackers - September 15, 2020
- 3 Access Management Models and Why They’re Important - August 14, 2020