You’ve found and applied for a job on our careers page—awesome! Now you’re wondering what happens next. Here we will walk through the steps that our applicants can expect in the next coming weeks.
How we hire:
We are profoundly invested in selecting the right people to join our team and are equally driven to retain them for the long term. Our talent acquisition process brings us the most skilled, experienced, and driven information security consulting experts in the industry, and it allows applicants to determine if MindPoint Group is the right fit for them.
Our candidate-centric process prioritizes two things above all else: communication and relationship building. In order to deliver an exceptional application experience, our Talent Acquisition Team aims to get to know you on both a professional and personal level, and they will provide complete process transparency at each step of the way. There are no secrets, no hidden agenda. We give you all of the information that you need to make the right decision for you. In fact, MindPoint Group ranks amongst the highest in the country for candidate experience.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for innovative, team-oriented security experts who can get things done. In tandem with our core values, we’re looking for several other things during your interview:
- Leadership: We want to know how you have demonstrated leadership qualities in different situations to achieve results.
- Technical expertise: We want to make sure that you have the experience and the background that will set you up for success in your role. Many of our technical roles require specialized skill sets, and we are looking for you to demonstrate that knowledge.
- Problem Solving: We are likely to ask you some role-related questions that provide insight into how you solve problems. We want to learn how you would tackle the problem presented.
- Communication: We want to see how clearly you can communicate with various levels of colleagues.
What to expect:
- We’ll respond to every application. If you are not a good fit for that role, we will let you know. Because you can always log in to our Applicant Tracking System, the status of your application will never be a mystery to you.
- We’ll also keep your résumé handy. Even if you’re not the best fit for the role you applied for, it’s common for us to revisit past applicants for other roles along the way.
- Your first call will be with our Talent Acquisition colleagues to get the logistics out of the way.
- Next, the Hiring Manager and team will want to speak with you for more of a deep dive into your technical proficiencies.
- Our customer may want to have a meet-and-greet as well, depending on the project.
- If everything checks out and our internal team agrees that you’re the best fit for the position, we’ll extend an offer!
- If the offer is accepted, the next step will be a Background Check and a Security clearance crossover (as required) depending on the customer.
- Once the BI comes back clear and the clearance is crossed, you turn in your resignation to your existing employer, and we pick a start date.
Throughout the process, please keep in mind that our talent acquisition team is always available for questions or to provide more details. Just like it’s important for us to hire the best candidate, it’s equally important for you to find the role that works for you.
Our commitment is to provide the best candidate experience for our applicants. All your information will be kept confidential according to all Privacy laws and EEO guidelines.
View our current openings to find the right fit for you!