You’ve found and applied for a job on our careers page—awesome! Now you’re wondering what happens next. Here we will walk through the steps that our applicants can expect in the next coming weeks.
- We’ll respond to every application.
- If you are not a good fit for that role, we will let you know.
- We’ll also keep your résumé handy, because even if you’re not a great fit for the role you applied for, it’s common that we’ll come back to you for other roles in the near future.
- We will set up a call with one of our Talent Acquisition colleagues to get the logistics out of the way.
- The Hiring Manager and team will want to speak with you next for more of a deep dive into your technical proficiencies.
- Our customer may want to have a meet-and-greet as well, depending on the project.
- Offer extended & acceptance.
- Background Check or Security clearance crossover (as required) depending on the customer.
- Once the BI comes back clear, or clearance is crossed, you turn in your resignation to your existing employer, and we pick a start date.
- First day!
Our commitment is to provide the best candidate experience for our applicants. All your information will be kept confidential according to all Privacy laws and EEO guidelines.
How we hire:
We are profoundly invested in selecting the right people to join our team and are equally driven to retain them for the long term. Our talent acquisition process brings us the most skilled, experienced, and driven information security consulting experts in the industry, and it simultaneously allows applicants to determine if MindPoint Group is the right fit for them.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for innovative, team-oriented security experts who can get things done. In tandem with our core values, we’re looking for several other things during your interview:
- Leadership: We want to know how you have demonstrated leadership qualities in different situations to achieve results.
- Technical expertise: We want to make sure that you have the experience and the background that will set you up for success in your role. Many of our technical roles require specialized skill sets, and we are looking for you to demonstrate that knowledge.
- Problem Solving: We are likely to ask you some role-related questions that provide insight into how you solve problems. We want to learn how you would tackle the problem presented.
- Communication: We want to see how clearly you can communicate with various levels of colleagues.
View our current openings to find the right fit for you!