Why FedRAMP Compliance
The federal government cloud market is projected to grow to $6.4 Billion by 2019, according to GovWin. In order to participate in this high growth market, Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) are required to be compliant with FedRAMP which sets forth a standardized approach to risk management by assessing and monitoring the security posture of cloud products and services through an assessment process carried out by Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAOs). In other words, if you are a CSP in the federal market, you are required to be compliant with FedRAMP through a 3PAO assessment.
3PAO with FedRAMP | Cybersecurity | Cloud Security Expertise
MindPoint Group’s singular focus in cybersecurity provides CSPs with a FedRAMP 3PAO team that has a deep understanding of cloud security, penetration testing, and the FedRAMP Security Assessment Framework (SAF). This resulted in the completion of MindPoint Group’s external 3PAO assessment with zero findings, a singular achievement by MindPoint Group among all 3PAOs.MindPoint Group’s singular focus in cybersecurity puts CSPs on the fast track to FedRAMP success through these essential service offerings:
- FedRAMP Consulting – We will help get your system prepared for a full FedRAMP assessment.
- FedRAMP Readiness Assessment – We will assess your system’s capabilities in accordance with the FedRAMP Accelerated process with the goal of becoming FedRAMP Ready.
- 3PAO Assessment – When you are ready to be assessed, we will provide a full 3PAO Assessment of your system.
- Continuous Monitoring – Once you are FedRAMP compliant, we will help you meet your annual continuous monitoring requirements.
Choosing a 3PAO
To best guide you through your journey to FedRAMP compliance, your organization needs a trusted 3PAO partner to provide thought leadership and meticulous insight into the security posture of your cloud service. Without proper guidance, the path to FedRAMP compliance is a potentially long and costly journey. Whether assisting you with packet preparation or assessing your package, your 3PAO needs an intimate understanding of the FedRAMP process, cybersecurity subject matter expertise as well as deep knowledge of all things cloud. These services should not be viewed as commodities and your 3PAO shouldn’t simply ensure compliance by checking boxes. The journey to authorization requires a 3PAO to help you navigate the process, but also presents an opportunity to validate and improve your security posture. Currently:
- There are over 40 3PAOs on the FedRAMP marketplace list ;
- Seven (7) of these companies are listed on the Cybersecurity 500 list of the world’s top 500 cybersecurity companies  . Of those seven;
- Three (3) are pure play firms that focus exclusively on cybersecurity; and of those three  ;
- One (1) is actively pioneering federal cloud security services for the government’s largest cloud adoption program – MindPoint Group.
Your organization needs a trusted 3PAO partner with an intimate understanding of the FedRAMP process, cybersecurity subject matter expertise, as well as deep knowledge of all things cloud. MindPoint Group provides CSPs with a FedRAMP 3PAO team that has subject matter expertise in: cloud security, security assessments, penetration testing, and FedRAMP compliance.
Allow MindPoint Group to help you navigate the various paths to FedRAMP compliance. Our dedicated team can help you determine which path to FedRAMP compliance makes the best business sense for your organization. In addition, we can help get your system FedRAMP audit ready or we can perform the FedRAMP assessment, depending on where your offering is in the process. No matter what your organization’s goals are and which path to FedRAMP compliance fits you best, we are here to help.