Ordering off of 8(a) STARS II
One of the easiest ways for Government clients to engage MindPoint Group, LLC (MPG) is by using the GSA’s 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS) II vehicle. GSA 8(a) STARS II is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract through which the Government may make directed orders on acquisitions up to $4 million dollars
- Simplified Acquisition: Using 8(a) STARS II to issue directed awards is a faster and simpler than doing so through a Federal Supply Schedule or other GWACs.
- Flexibility: 8(a) STARS II offers fixed price, time and materials, labor hour, and blended task order types to facilitate a range of order and delivery types to meet mission requirements.
- Cost-Effective Procurement Vehicle: GSA has pre-negotiated rates under the schedule providing agencies with best value pricing.
- Small Business Utilization: Procuring our services offers the opportunity to contract with a highly qualified small business while getting credit for multiple small business credits including 8(a), WOSB, EDWOSB, and Minority-Owned SB.
How to order
8(a) STARS II allows sole-source task orders up to $4M. Order requirements do not require an additional offer and acceptance from SBA. Agency Contracting Officers receive Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) from GSA, and then can choose to procure via direct acquisitions or assisted acquisitions. RFI/RFQ/RFPs over $4M must be posted to GSA’s Ebuy at www.gsa.gov/ebuy to meet fair opportunity requirements. For orders under $4M, RFI/RFQ/RFPs may be released via email, fax, commercial mail carrier, or other electronic means. Solicitation synopsis in FedBizOpps is not generally required. Contract Access Fee (CAF) is 0.75% to be applied to the total price for contractor performance. Further details—including training on 8(a) STARS II for contracting staff—are available in GSA’s Ordering Guide and FAQs.
Contract No. GS00Q17GWD2372
Period of Performance: August 31, 2016, through August 30, 2021; Order performance may go through August 30, 2024
MPG is on Constellation 1 of 8(a) STARS II on 3 Functional Areas:
- Constellation I FA1: NAICS 541511– Custom Computer Programming Services
- Constellation I FA3: NAICS 541513– Computer Facilities Management Services
- Constellation I FA4: NAICS 541519–Other Computer Related Services
Business Designations: WOSB, EDWOSB, Minority-Owned SB, and Small Disadvantaged Business
CAGE Code 5DMT0
DUNS 829296669Download the Ordering Guide
MindPoint Group Contact
For more information about our cybersecurity services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
MindPoint Group, LLC 1330 Braddock Pl, Suite 600 Alexandria, VA 22314