Find Your Next Opportunity
MindPoint Group has been focused on Cybersecurity consulting since its inception. We are the trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers. We support security operations for the most security-conscious organizations in the world, and we plan and implement innovative security solutions to defend against today’s risks as well as tomorrow’s potential attacks.
We believe that helping organizations operate from the best security posture possible requires automation. We believe that empowering our employees to excel and providing them with the means to do so enables MindPoint Group to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations.
Unlike many IT consultancies, we’re not a body shop. Our client engagements are challenging and growth-oriented. Our relationship with you is for the long run because, in this business, your success is our success. That’s why we treat investments in employees as investments in the company itself, which is why we offer fantastic benefits (healthcare, generous PTO, paid maternity and paternity leave, and tuition reimbursement, to name a few).
How We Work
We’re passionate about helping our customers and providing meaningful work for our employees. In addition to our core values, we are dedicated to creating a work environment with:
o Opportunity for growth
o Impactful work
o Civic responsibility
o Diversity and inclusion
Benefits and Perks
We pride ourselves on keeping our employees happy. Here are just a few of the benefits we offer employees:
- 30 days of Holiday and PTO annually
- Company-paid maternity and paternity leave
- Great healthcare, dental, vision and flexible spending plans
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401k w/ 4% company match
- Tuition and Professional development reimbursement
- Mobile phone stipend
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Performance bonuses
How We Hire
We are looking for innovative, team-oriented security experts who can get things done. In tandem with our core values, we’re looking for several other things during your interview:
- Leadership: We want to know how you have demonstrated leadership qualities in different situations to achieve results.
- Technical expertise: We want to make sure that you have the experience and the background that will set you up for success in your role. Many of our technical roles require specialized skill sets, and we are looking for you to demonstrate that knowledge.
- Problem Solving: We are likely to ask you some role-related questions that provide insight into how you solve problems. We want to learn how you would tackle the problem presented.
Learn more about our commitment to applicants.
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employement
MindPoint Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail email@example.com or call toll-free 703-636-2033. This email and phone number are created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online.