How can an attacker penetrate your network and compromise your most sensitive assets? Penetration Testing services demonstrate the potential attack vectors that are available to hackers. Penetration Testing goes beyond traditional assessments by demonstrating how exploiting and chaining together vulnerabilities can result in your organization being compromised.
At a high level, our approach involves:
- Performing network mapping and foot-printing against the network
- Enumerating services
- Identifying potential vulnerabilities
- Exploiting vulnerabilities
- Progressing through a series of exploits in order to gain and elevate system access
- Detailed reporting of the findings
Our experience Penetration Testing a variety of technologies across the network and application layer results in thorough and detailed attacks, allowing your organization to understand how effective the defenses are that are in place as well as what steps can be taken to further lock down your information systems and critical assets.
Sign up for a penetration testing discovery session