The goal of effective security risk management is to determine and articulate the likelihood and impact that threats may have on an organization’s assets and data. At MindPoint Group, we understand the importance of minimizing the likelihood and impact by assessing risk profiles. Our Risk Management support services help guard the mission and business of our clients by combining our industry expertise with a thorough understanding of our clients’ business processes and functions to effectively protect their information systems.
Our security risk management support services can help develop your Risk Management Program by:
- Identifying business needs and changes to requirements that may affect overall IT and security direction.
- Reviewing adequacy of existing security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Analyzing assets, threats and vulnerabilities, including their impacts and likelihood.
- Assessing physical protection applied to computing equipment and other network components.
- Reviewing logical access and authentication mechanisms.
- Developing technical recommendations to address the vulnerabilities identified and reduce the level of security risk.
Third Party Risk Assessments
The exploitation of third parties is one of the greatest attack vectors affecting organizations. At MindPoint Group, we are highly experienced and skilled at collaborating with clients to evaluate business processes as well as industry and regulatory requirements (i.e. OCC Bulletin 2013-29) to develop a robust third party risk management program. We understand supplier management can be overwhelming, but it does not have to be. Our experts leverage extensive Third Party Risk Assessment and technical experience to tailor a solution for your organization.
Identity and Access Management
Access management is a delicate balance between ensuring strong access control and maintaining organizational efficiency. For many organizations, the protection of organizational information systems is further dictated by regulations such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA); we guide our clients through this process and provide support at every turn. At MindPoint Group, our approach focuses on establishing a holistic access management program that addresses regulatory compliance, supports organizational efficiency while ensuring strong access control. Our customized solution has assisted many clients with establishing a strong access management program tailored to their organizational and industry requirements.
Reduce Your Risk
Contact MindPoint Group today to learn how we can help reduce the risk to your organization.