MindPoint Group earns ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 Certification Press Release
ALEXANDRIA, Va., – September 21, 2020 – MindPoint Group, a leader in cybersecurity services for government and commercial organizations, announced that the organization has earned its ISO 9001 Certification, the industry-recognized baseline for quality management systems.
The purpose of the ISO 9001 Certification is to outline a structured approach to quality management by providing quality products and services to customers. As a leader in cybersecurity services, MindPoint Group’s certification has proven that these products and services they provide are of the utmost quality and have the highest level of customer satisfaction.
“The ISO 9001 designation confirms MPG’s commitment to quality of service, and is representative of the great work our employees do on a daily basis,” says Matt Shepherd, MPG Vice President. “I am so proud of our organization and am excited to continue providing the best products and services to our customers.”
ISO is an independent, third-party organization dedicated to solving global challenges across multiple industries through standardizations set forth by subject matter experts. According to their website, some of the industries that their standards serve include:
- Quality management standards to help work more efficiently and reduce product failures.
- Environmental management standards to help reduce environmental impacts, reduce waste and be more sustainable.
- Health and safety standards to help reduce accidents in the workplace.
- Energy management standards to help cut energy consumption.
- Food safety standards to help prevent food from being contaminated.
- IT security standards to help keep sensitive information secure.
Additional information on this certification can be found on the ISO website.
Abby Costin, Marketing Manager
- Phishing & Elections: 4 Ways to Protect Your Data During Election Season - October 5, 2020
- How to Protect Your SIM Card from Hackers - September 15, 2020
- 3 Access Management Models and Why They’re Important - August 14, 2020