Our Commitment to Applicants
You’ve found and applied for a job on our careers page—awesome! Now you’re wondering what happens next. Here we will walk through the steps that our applicants can expect in the next coming weeks.
Communication to applicants:
- We’ll respond to every application.
- We’ll let you know if you’re not a good fit with a rejection
- We’ll also keep your résumé handy, because even if you’re not a great fit for the role you applied for, it’s common that we’ll come back to you for other roles in the near future.
- If selected, then
- Phone conversation with Human Resources and/or hiring manager
- Interview with hiring manager (possibly onsite)
- Interview with 2-3 other people from teammates and from other teams (possibly onsite)
- Security clearance validation (as required)
- Offer extended & acceptance
- We offer you, then pending your acceptance, enter you in for a background check and/or clearance acceptance
- Once the BI comes back, or clearance is accepted, you turn in your resignation to your existing employer, and we pick a start date.
- First day!
We are dedicated to providing the best recruiting experience for our applicants. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How we hire:
We are profoundly invested in selecting the right people to join our team and are equally driven to retain them for the long term. Our recruitment process brings us the most skilled, experienced, and driven information security consulting experts in the industry and it simultaneously allows applicants to determine if MindPoint Group is the right fit for them.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for innovative, team-oriented security experts who can get things done. In tandem with our core values, we’re looking for several other things during your interview:
- Leadership: We want to know how you have demonstrated leadership qualities in different situations in order to achieve results.
- Technical expertise: We want to make sure that you have the experience and the background that will set you up for success in your role. Many of our technical roles require specialized skill sets and we are looking for you to demonstrate that knowledge.
- Problem Solving: We are likely to ask you some role-related questions that provide insight into how you solve problems. We want to learn how you would tackle the problem presented.
View our current openings to find the right fit for you!